Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Call for Abstracts:
Joint ITE International and Mountain and Western Districts Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Deadline for Submissions: Tuesday, December 1
You are invited to submit an abstract in support of the upcoming Joint ITE International and Mountain and Western Districts Annual Meeting and Exhibition (#ITEPortland2021) to be held in Portland, OR, July 18-21, 2021.
This site gives you the opportunity to submit an abstract for either a presentation or a session using the SUBMIT button above. Please make sure to select the correct option. If submitting for a session, please identify speakers for the session - this is not required, but experience indicates that session abstracts without identified speakers have a low probability of being selected.
How to Submit Your Abstract:
- If you are either a member of ITE, past member of ITE, submitted an abstract last year, or know that you have an account with ITE, click the Log In button to begin the submissions process.
- If you’ve never submitted an abstract with ITE and have never been a member, click here to create an account and earn log in credentials. You will then need to return to this page to submit your abstract.
- Have questions about logging in? Email email@example.com
- General questions about the submission process or the meeting? Email Linda Pierre
- Building Effective Pedestrian and Bike Networks
- Complete Streets: Designing for All Users
- COVID-19 Transportation Impacts and Innovations
- Creating Healthier Communities through Multimodal Transportation
- Creating Smart Communities Through Smart Transportation
- Data Driven Decision-Making and Evaluation
- Designing for Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Developing a Skilled and Diverse Transportation Workforce for the 21st Century
- Equity in Transportation - How Do We Achieve It?
- Focusing on Safety: Vision Zero and the Safe System Approach
- Funding Transparent Transportation Improvements – Innovations and Experiences
- Improving Safety at Railroad Grade Crossings
- Innovative Intersection Designs - Roundabouts and More
- Managing Curbsides: Too Many Uses, Not Enough Space
- Managing Transportation Impacts of Planned and Unplanned Events
- Managing Speeds on Urban and Suburban Streets
- Managing Urban Freight Movement
- Mobility as a Service / Mobility on Demand - Services, Tools and Strategies
- Signs and Markings: Innovations that Work
- Sustainable, Equitable and Transparent Transportation Planning
- Traffic Signal Operations: Balancing Safety and Mobility
- Trip Generation and Traffic Impact Analysis: What's New?
- What Does the Future Hold for Transit Services
(Note: This has become a highly competitive process. A significant number of quality abstracts have been received by the established deadline over the past few years. While late submissions will be accepted, there is a decreased chance they will be included in this year's program. Please plan accordingly to submit your abstract by the deadline.)