Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Call for Abstracts:
ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Deadline for Submissions: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
You are invited to submit an abstract in support of the upcoming ITE Annual Meeting and Exhibition to be held in New Orleans, LA July 31-August 3, 2022.
This site gives you the opportunity to submit an abstract for either a presentation or a session using the SUBMIT button above. Please make sure to select the correct option. If submitting for a session, please identify speakers for the session - this is not required, but experience indicates that session abstracts without identified speakers have a very low probability of being selected. For submitted sessions, ITE also highly encourages submissions for alternative session formats (e.g. conversation circles, panel discussion, workshops, technical tours, etc).
How to Submit Your Abstract:
- If you are either a member of ITE, past member of ITE, submitted an abstract last year, or know that you have an account with ITE, click the Log In button to begin the submissions process.
- If you’ve never submitted an abstract with ITE and have never been a member, click here to create an account and earn log in credentials. You will then need to return to this page to submit your abstract.
- Have questions about logging in? Email email@example.com
- General questions about the submission process or the meeting? Email Linda Pierre
- Accessible Street Design: Accommodating Persons With Disabilities
- Communications Technologies to Support ITS in Rural and Small Communities
- Complete Streets: Creating Street Networks that Work for All Users
- COVID-19 Transportation Impacts and Innovations
- Creating Healthy, Smart Multimodal Corridors Through Transportation
- Curbside Management: Achieving Equilibrium at the Curb
- Data Driven Decision-Making and Evaluation
- Designing for Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Developing and Sustaining a Skilled and Diverse Transportation Workforce
- Equity in Transportation - How Do We Achieve It?
- Implementing Vision Zero Programs in Transportation Agencies
- Improving Safety at Railroad Grade Crossings
- Innovative Intersection Designs - Roundabouts and More
- Managing Transportation Impacts of Planned and Unplanned Events
- Managing Speeds on Urban and Suburban Streets
- Managing Urban Freight Movement
- Mobility as a Service / Mobility on Demand - Services, Tools and Strategies
- Signs and Markings: Innovations that Work
- Successfully Deploying and Maintaining ITS Technology for All Users
- Sustainable, Equitable and Transparent Transportation Planning
- Traffic Signal Operations: Balancing Safety and Mobility
- Trip Generation and Traffic Impact Analysis: What's New?
- Using the Safe System Approach to Improve Safety for All Users
(Note: This has become a highly competitive process. A significant number of quality abstracts have been received by the established deadline over the past few years. While late submissions will be accepted, there is a decreased chance they will be included in this year's program. Please plan accordingly to submit your abstract by the deadline.)